i like this because they give you no reasons as to why you should make bing your default search engine, they just tell you to do it and show you a photo of a chameleon warily eyeing the word microsoft
With a vague title like Theatre of Blood, you can hardly blame her
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
The Woman’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets, Barbara G. Walker (p. 26) (via ancient-memories)
This. Is. Awesome!!!!
(I’m learning new things, everyday.)
Peggy Carter helped found SHIELD after Steve “died”.
It was founded at the camp that Steve trained at.
On marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, Agent Ward says “Someone really wanted our initials to spell SHIELD”
Peggy created and named the entire spy organization after STEVE’S SHIELD.
OH MY FREAKING GOD.
it gets better.
Peggy Carter was motivated to further acts of heroism by the death of her love interest.
In the Peggy Carter story, Steve Rodgers got Fridged.